rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sourcecode's Cluj Report and datasheet

Sourcecode's Cluj Report and datasheet

at the end of the day..I think my data sheet kinda sucks.

I had a list of clubs that I planned to go to.
I only ended up going to two. and one wasn't even in the list

Janis 2. which is located on the square is a odd looking place..it's the equivalent to a Hungarian ruin bar . it looks like a far that was cut from a cave and furnished with stuff from a grandma's yard sale.
even in the day time..this place is dark..at night it almost kinda scary.
they play the oddest music. no specific genre.just random music from the 50s on up.
they have a downstairs club that I never even went to cause..I was out if the place before the downstairs opened at 11pm.

But girls were already inside.the bar.
even though the place looks dingy..there were lots of well dressed girls in mini skirts and such.
this club seems to he populated most with Romanians.
the beer is 6ron. 1.8usd
because of the cheap prices...I didn't mind buying girls and guys drinks for the he'll of it.
Back how I would pay 2 to 3 times a drink..here I could make a good impression and by a entire round and not think twice.

Bulgakov & Macskaház
this is the new place to add to the cluj data sheets
I don't think this place is mentioned anywhere. it's actually got a lot of ethnic Hungarians n but enough Romanians also.
it's apparently a restaurant during the day.But at night gets live.
it's tucked a couple miles on a side street.
if I wasn't taken there by local girls, we never would have found it.
the ratio here on a Wednesday night was perfect and the girls were dressed well.
people here seem to know their own and were extremely curious of foreigners.
I mentioned above that long and mixtures drinks were the dollars.
you could drink gin and tonic or whisky and coke. ect all night long.
with the prices so cheap..I tipped the drink price my first time and 5p percent every drink after and was pretty much getting cups of whisky with a splash of coke.

when it comes to day game..it's not hard.the square or the small week shopping center.
just run indirect foreigner game and invite the girl out.

at night..if you don't know what do..just hang I'm the square a little early and ask around. you'll run into curious students that well lead you to the right direction.

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread