rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sourcecode's Cluj Report and datasheet

Sourcecode's Cluj Report and datasheet

Alright.. this is my rundown of the couple days.
Day 1. Tuesday
We didn't realize there was a time different between Budapest and Cluj.
We thought we would arrive at 7 or 8pm but we actually got into the city around 9pm. We met our host..pretty cool guy. He has his apartment and his parents apartment in the same building...so he literally Airbnbs his place and sleeps at his parents for a couple days and banks the money.
He almost takes a couch surfing approach to airbnb.. every host ive had just gives the keys and leaves.. he was interested in what we planned to do.. and even took us out to a couple places for a drink.

There was a festival in the square.. but it was also tuesday.we had a couple drinks.. went back to the house and planned to go out again at 11..
11 hit.. and we said fuck it. I dont know why.. I guess it was being a car for 8 hours killed our drive.
The festival had also ended and the square cleared out..and was damn near a ghost town..
instead we took the night to tinder,okc,badoo..and figure out clubs and bars in the area
[Image: Y66Zsazl.jpg]

Day 2
Somehow I got 2 matches on tinder.. but neither other them resulted in anything.
Tinder is for all purposes dead in Cluj.. it took 20 seconds to swipe through the pool.
OKC was just as bad...really small talent pool.
I ended up getting 4 bites...3 of them werent in the city and one took forever to respond and didnt have whatsapp.
i had to add yahoo messenger.. then she wanted to text me..cause she didnt have data on her phone -_-
Badoo has the most hits..a bunch of instant replies..that turned into no girls actually wanting to meet p at the times I wanted.

Al we did for the day was site see all morning.. we just roamed the city.. did a little day game.. girls sre receptive.. excited but at the same time skeptical.
Why are two americans in the city on the off season?

Fast forward to 11pm.. we did nothing really productive.so it doesnt matter.
Around 11 we spotted 2 girls sitting in from the the monument in front of the square.. one was smoking a cigarette.. so we made a mad dash downstairs to talk to them and borrow their lighter.
*G move*

The girls dont speak english great at all. and they look young as fuck.. they dont seem too interested.. but we just probe them on the plans for the night.. they seem skeptical but its fun and most of their responses were just laughs and talking to each other in their language.
They mentioned going to a club down the road.. after almost pleading.. they agreed to let us join them to the club.

The place is called
Bulgakov & Macskaház
https://www.facebook.com/bulgakov.macskahaz

its actually pretty big.. packed behind a random door.. has 2 dance floors and a courtyard. i guess its a restaurant also.
We planned to just get beer but we realized long drinks and mixed drinks were
10-12RON each aka 3-3.60USD whisky and cokes.. long island ice teas.. ect
So we endedup ust drinking Whisky and coke all night and tipping the guy 50 percent cause we didnt want change and whatnot.
The girls we were with giggle.. and dont buy drinks. we didnt know if they thought we were gonna buy for them or not.. but we figured we would let them sweat for a second.
The club had lots of girl potential and the minute we walked in girls were eyeing us for being clearly out of place.
***fast forward.. we found out the girls were 16..which explained why they couldnt buy their own drinks.
But everywhere we went..these girls latched onto us.. even if they couldnt talk they would try.
We intentionall tried to ditch them and go to another part of the bar.. and soon they would scurry back over to us.

The drinks were really strong.. but we were in a fuck it mode.. by drink 4.. we were at the bar and i noticed a bright eyed far spaced alien looking girl staring me down... but it was the stare that she wanted to eat me.. i was almost afriad to approach.
Instead i went back down to the dance floor.
somehow the girl that was trying to eat me ended up on the dance floor..also.. i figured i would approach.. but before i could.. she came up to me.. we started talked..
she was a gym rat girl.. really fit and toned.. perfect body.. and only abbout 5'3 with heels on.
her and her friend stick with us for a while.. both of us are making out with the girls.
so we just decided to take them home.. we go out for some fresh air and a walk...our apartment is less than 5 minutes away.
We get both the girls into our rooms and things are getting heated.. the fgirl im with is mid blowjob on me and she keeps seeing a shadow outside my door.
aparently she claimed to have a boyfriend or things didnt go completely well with my friend and she was pretty much making excuses to go to the bathroom and listening in on me an her friend.

This kinda killed the mood.. the girl i was with was also pretty scared to go further than a BJ.
She was tiny.. if you have average sized hands or a guy and made the OK sign.. you could easily wrap your finger around her wrist.
The two girls left the house.. it was about to hit 3am.. and both of us had been left with blue bals.. so we waited 5 minutes and then went back out.
Same bar.. only this time we ran in to some well dressed dudes.. that were alwso on the prow for pussy.
Too bad they were drunk of their asses.

One of the dudes said he knew where a house party was and told us to hop in the taxi and we would call go.
At first, I was skeptical.. if we need a taxi..it must be far. and then we wont be able to get back home.. or we risk getting ripped off by another cab.
Everyone has been telling us that romanians are just waiting to scam us.

The cab only took us about 5 minutes away and we all got out on a empty desolate looking street..
The dude with the plan waited for a call from his friend...we walked a little further and found an abandoned looking busted up buildning that was blaring music once you got in the courtyard.

Turns out it was a private music studio or something and there was a rage going on inside.
We introduced ourselves to everyone.. immediately got back into party mode. the ratio was good.
It was pretty crazy.. one dude was flicking the lights on an off to make a rave effect.. they were alternationg metal and old 70s funk music on the speakers.

We ended up in one the the studio rooms that by the gods wished has passable drum set that i could show off on.
the two girls in the room were digging it..
One girl had tann skinn curly hair.. but crystal blue eyes... to top it of.. she was named after Turkeys national drink.
I got nothing but a kiss out of her. we got to the start of a fuck sessionb.but we had to akwardly pin ourselves against the door. there is also a see through glass mirror into the room.
I cant even count it as a proper fuck... also..being condomless. we ended up making more noise than actually fucking.
I hype it up anyway cause this girl was downright beautiful like nothing i had ever seen before
. it was past 5am..i can understand them being legit tired..

The night went great.. we ended up home at around 7am.
I stopped and got Mcdonalds.. quarter pounder meal.
This is the first time ive eaten mcdonalds i over 3 months.

But i forgot to mention.. earlier in the day i ate some shady chinese food and have been in stomach pain the whole time.. i didnt want to start shitting at 7am.. so i said fuck it. aand went for a familiary food.
Holy shit.. I miss mcdonalds fries..

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread