rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

A few months ago I was on a dry spell, this pudgy girl with glasses was over at my house.

My roommate had her out on the back porch with his hand down her pants, then decided he didn't want to fuck her. I was laying in bed trying to sleep when I heard them come back inside. I was horny and saw an opportunity to hit a legit slump buster, so I got out of bed and went out into the kitchen in my underwear where my roommate basically passed her off onto me.

I spent a couple minutes bullshitting her, then I picked her fat ass up and brought her into my room and fucked her like an animal. She was so wet that it went through the blanket and soaked the comforter of my bed. My roommate's girl said it was the loudest screaming she has ever heard from sex.

Eventually I told her, "I bored, I'm going to bust and go to bed." So I did, but I went to the bathroom to wash my dick off first because I already hated myself.

Then, when I walked back in my room I see this poor girl just crawling under the covers. I sighed, took a deep breath and said, "You're going to have to sleep on the couch."

You should have seen the look on her face, this bitch was stunned. She was looking at me for an explanation so I told her I had night terrors.

Then, when she asked me for a blanket I gave her the one that we had just fucked on and was soaking wet.

The first thing I did the next morning was throw my comforter in the wash and take a shower.

Messages In This Thread