rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

I got pissed from not getting laid during Mardi Gras and it was wee hours Wednesday morning. I was with a wingman and told him fuck it, next two fatties I see together, I'm inviting them to the crib. Sure enough, we saw too fatties walking together and simply said, "hey, yal want to take a ride with us?" They accepted and we went to my house, a 5 with fake blue contacts and a 5 with long fake hair. I had the one with the fake hair. We banged both of their fat asses on the same bed. We had to hold back our laughter at how ridiculous this shit had become until I busted out laughing and said, "what the fuckkkkk are we doing?" The fat girls didn't give a shit. I had to stop mid stroke since I caught a terrible whiff of ass and wet fat pussy when I turned her over from spoon position to hit from the back. I pretended to go to sleep but my wing kept shaking the bed. I became frustrated and told my wing to hurry up so we could drop these motherfuckers off all the way across town.

Messages In This Thread