rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

Worst lizard?

Number closed a lizard at a club in Atlanta a long time ago. The club's name was just 3 numbers, but I can't remember it. 512? 112? Something like that. I tried to Google it and couldn't find anything. Must have shut down.

Anyway, she was clingy freak but the body looked OK with the lights down real low. One of those overly enthusiastic black girls. I threw the napkin that had the number on it in my buddy's closet at his apartment, never intending to call her.

But I found the number about a month later and said, "what the hell" and called anyway. Because we're guys, and we just do stupid shit like that.

She was down even though I hadn't spoken to her in a month. Met her up at her place and went to work. But she smelled rank, and I mean rank. Just very strong odors. Some women are like that, but this was just nasty. So I had to try to tune it out and go on autopilot. But it wasn't working too well. Plus her roommate had a fucking cat that kept walking around the room and distracting me.

All in all, a depressing waste of time. Or was it?

One must run the gauntlet before one can grasp the golden chalice.

But there it is. Got to make your bones.

Messages In This Thread