rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

What's the most busted lizard you ever poked?

I find the trend of calling women lizards really disturbing. Who'd want to fuck a lizard?

That said, I banged a girl with something close to mental retardation once who was basically on the intellectual level of a five year old, so who am I to judge. In my defense, she was nineteen, with an amazing body and I met her on a kink themed dating site. She understood only the most rudimentary aspects of sex, and kissed like a fish, but knew she loved when something was in her vagina. After she left I felt like a dirty pedo and had to take a shower, even though she sought me out specifically to get laid. I swore off sex for two weeks to think about my life, but gave back in when I realized I really liked having sex just as much as she did. The only difference between us was about 70-80 IQ points. Still didn't call her back though.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Messages In This Thread