rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm going to be a father.

I'm going to be a father.

Congratulations, man. It's a good thing. Your swimmers are fucking SEAL team quality, so you gotta wrap that shit. (Pro tip, the old wives tale about "can't get preggo when nursing"? Bullshit. Have a friend with kids 15 months apart who thought the same thing)

Quote: (08-21-2014 11:55 AM)cmrocks Wrote:  

My only real fear is providing for a family financially. I don't want her to work.

The only advice I have here is to set down the boundaries. You've got good skills and you should be able to live well off what you're making, but I'm sure you know, it's easy to spend whatever's there.

I still maintain that being a stay at home mom is not a full time job. In the early years it's closer to FT, but realistically... no. And you know what they say about idle hands. If she's a shopper, that's got to be kept in check. She's got to understand that being a stay at home is not a license to be a slug. Encourage the exercise and there's no reason she can't keep doing the volunteer thing too. It's crazy-making staying at home all day and only hanging out with other mommies.

Messages In This Thread