rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reading Old Pick Up Stuff

Reading Old Pick Up Stuff

Quote: (08-19-2014 06:24 PM)objectivist tree Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2014 06:17 PM)Krauser Wrote:  

Mystery Method is an excellent book and every single player should read it. It's far better than all but the elite modern seduction literature. Make sure you concentrate on the principles and structure rather than the specific examples. The furry hats and "who lies more" are just trite examples and in no way undermine the core system.

It's no longer cutting edge but it's a fantastic theoretical foundation.

I've been reading through you blog in chronological order from the beginning (still in year 1) and I know you read and utilized the Mystery Method in some night sets.

Did any other books influence you in your journey to becoming one of the premier PUAs? Also, what are some of the elite modern seduction literature you recommend? I know you read Rational Male and Heartiste a lot.

Likewise, Krauser, I know you mentioned Ross Jeffries a couple times in the past. Do you still use his stuff? Do you use any patterning stuff?

Messages In This Thread