rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian Women and Lying in the Context of Long-term Relationships

Asian Women and Lying in the Context of Long-term Relationships

Quote: (08-19-2014 12:43 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

If this is a huge issue for you, and you find that it is endemic throughout Asia, why not go to Europe and find women who share your basic morals to a degree?

Anyone can lie of course but if you think Asian morality about lying is just too different than western morality, western girls would seem to be what you want.

Yes, that's obviously an option.

I prefer Asian women, by far, but I'm not against moving beyond that phase at some point. This is just an issue that is often skipped over when guys mention that they'll probably marry an Asian girl, so I thought it would make for interesting discussion.

I know there are also men on the board happily married with Asian girls who wouldn't have it any other way, and I'm curious about their experiences and thoughts in this department, if any.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread