rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So She Told Me She's Pregnant...

So She Told Me She's Pregnant...

Quote: (08-13-2014 09:08 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

I would not have sex at all costs until this is done.

Be beta, say this is all weighing on you just be friendly show a little affection.

Sex may backfire, she may bond more to you her in head and think this could be the man I wake up next to everyday that is the father of my child.

Be beta! Don't hit it!

As said before if she ends up going through with it you need to be ready to walk away from her if she goes crazy fast. Also no matter how much you like the girl if she gets the big A the cards are heavily stacked against you going forward with her.

Yeah you're right, she came over last night and we didn't have sex (I blamed being full as fuck after dinner and a slamming headache as an excuse)

Quote: (08-13-2014 09:08 PM)SheriffBart Wrote:  

I've been raw dogging a girl for six months. Lately, I've been fantasizing about cumming inside her (always pull out). I've been obsessed with it. She's been trying to get me to do it. Sometimes when she sees I'm about to cum she'll say something to try and get me to do it.

Anyways, I'm glad I saw this thread. Ixnay on the eampiecray.

Yeah dude, take my experience as a lesson, wrap your shit up ASAP

Quote: (08-13-2014 09:40 PM)kosko Wrote:  

No such things as a "planned pregnancy". Raw Dog method is only 100% effective/or fail, I can't think of anything else which such staked odds.

The gods shined on you by rescuing you from a woman whom does not value natural life. But the Raw Dog Gods struck you down with a lightning bolt, take the measures to make sure this shit does not happen again.

All the best to you.

I think she values life, but she values hers and mine more than the pregnancy. Yeah I'm buying a shit ton of condoms. No matter how good it feels, it's not worth the 18 years, money, and time for a child. (At least right now) Thanks for the support Kosko.

Quote: (08-13-2014 11:17 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2014 11:56 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2014 11:48 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Seriously guys I know Raw Dog glory is rampant, but really:

Use a condom and pull out or get snipped.

Good luck with the process hopefully everything is smooth. At least it is with an 8 and not a fat slump buster.

Ironically we all just talked about this in the "I need to stop rawdogging (srs)" thread.

I think I'm going to get snipped, I have no idea where to go and how much it is though.

I definitely need to pullout and/or use condoms. Fuck man.
Thread I started about my vasectomy experience, but be sure to take some of the negatives that others have mentioned into consideration as well.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-31369.html

Just read it, doesn't seem too bad and decently priced. I think I'll wait a few years before deciding if I'd like to do that. Thanks for the read.

Messages In This Thread