rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

St. Petersburg Data Sheet

St. Petersburg Data Sheet

Quote: (08-10-2011 07:27 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

The other thing that sucked about Russian was that girls didn't give two shits that I could speak some of it. It wasn't like Latin America or some European countries, where if you make an effort and say show them that you speak a little, they get excited or give you a lot of credit. In Russia, they couldn't care less. I can honestly my four weeks of Russian got me absolutely no where with women while I was there.

I can confirm this statement.

I spent 2 months studying basic Russian just to be able to introduce myself in Russian and show basic manners in Russian. Not ONE single russian girl I spoke to gave 2 SHITS I was making an effort or knew how to introduce myself in Russian.

What a fucking waste of time. Had I known that, I would not have bothered! I wish I can get back those 400 or so hours I dedicated to learning the basics of Russian language!!!

Kak Dila - Ja Mixx!....FUCK OFF!!!

Mixx

Messages In This Thread