rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Those who reject allies never win wars

Those who reject allies never win wars

Quote: (08-13-2014 09:48 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2014 09:20 AM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

I generally don't like them because they're in it for attention and social approval. Not to mention the hordes of pathetic orbiters they attract.

What new insights could they offer me on issues they have no real fucking clue about that a fellow man who's actually gone through the shit couldn't?

You know, maybe this might be a good idea. By getting the orbiters to follow these women into our circles we can sham these men for being ineffectual and weak while also forcing them to evaluate their behavior.

I think you'll find that a lot of these orbiters ostensibly come from "our circles" to begin with. So I doubt it.

At least that's the impression I got from Matt Forney's observations in his blog post revealing he was actually the mastermind who created "red pill woman" Virginia Robinson

http://mattforney.com/2014/03/24/enterin...nd-profit/

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Messages In This Thread