rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ONS game vs Relationship game

ONS game vs Relationship game

@WIA Good stuff and well written! But in life everything is possible but at some point you have to decide whether to live you life based on what is possible or what is "probable." For example, it's possible I can go out there tonight and a Victoria Secret model will see me and insist on having some wild, crazy sex with me - it's possible, but how probable is it? If you had to assign it a percentile value what would it be? 0.05%?

So a woman can do anything for any reason, so can anyone. So what? Personally I don't care about the exceptions in life I care about the norm: what is likely to happen 80% of the time given the same known factors. I do not pursue latin girls unless I get a strong signal from them indicating a decent level of attraction. Why? Because pass experience has thought me that doing so usually does not yield a good ROI (Return On Investment). Does this mean I never bang latin girls or they never like me? Of course not, I have and they do, but it's an exception not the norm. The ones that do are the black swans and I don't concern myself with black swans and all of the potential outcomes in the universe. I only care about what is most likely or probable - I want to stack the odds in my favor as much as possible because even then I still have to face a vast array of unknown factors that can screw me over every which way but good.

And here is a direct quote from the book: "From this point on, whatever girl comes out with me is coming back to my apartment or fucking off. My pressure will be relentless. I will manipulate, I will lie, and I will guilt trip these girls into coming back as as possible..." Doesn't sound like just a little "cajoling" to me [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread