rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice for a DC College Guy?

Advice for a DC College Guy?

Quote: (08-08-2014 01:36 PM)americanbk Wrote:  

No offense - I don't think one basketball game at the Verizon Center is enough of a sample size to make a judgement on the attractiveness of ~15,000 college girls. They are hot, and they are definitely slutty. I went to school there - OP, it's totally worth the a ride on the green line for a Saturday night.

None taken. I didn't make to too clear in my post, but I went Maryland as well and used the basketball game as an example. On average GW girls come from a little more money and are better put together (again, on average) than a girl from Maryland. Maryland's a big school of course and you can find good looking girls of every ethnicity and economic background, but to say you wouldn't have to look a little harder would be a lie. In the end it's a apples-to-oranges comparison because the schools are so different.

Messages In This Thread