rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Britons 'liable to Sharia divorces' in UAE

Britons 'liable to Sharia divorces' in UAE

Quote: (08-07-2014 05:33 AM)mikado Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2014 05:29 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2014 12:53 AM)mikado Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2014 12:24 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

200 years ago in the West, the man was giving main custody as well in a divorce proceeding. Sometime during the 1800's the pussification of the Western male began. That was also when Christianity started to slip as well.

For all the faults of the Muslims, one cannot say things are bad for a well-off man there.

And AGAIN, let's make the amalgam between Islam and Arabs, especially Arabs from the Gulf.

Have an argument to make make it. Otherwise sit down and shut up. They're following sharia law the way it was intended.

This is the application in the countries of the gulf.
And it is different from how it is done in Maghreb, Africa, Asia, America.

If you mean by this that only Gulf countries are true Muslims then you are the ones who should shut up.

You are the one trying to start trouble whereas neither me or Samseau were confrontationnal here.

About the subject: It's a good thing for men, regarding custody battles. However, the interpretations of the Islamic Law differ, from regions of the globe. Most Imams in West Africa will not automatically grant custody to the father, but will rather conduct a bit of investigation before. However, it is still far less biased in favor of women, for sure.

You had a point, so make it.

That response was what I wanted out of you [Image: wink.gif] but yeah my bad on the tone.

Messages In This Thread