rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Monk Endorses Return Of Kings

A Monk Endorses Return Of Kings

1) When I first found the manosphere and learned of the red pill, what struck me the most was seeing talk of getting laid and game intertwined with a lot of truths I recognized from growing up in the church. Traditional gender roles etc.. I think a lot of guys who haven't spent significant time in a Christian environment would be surprised at how well they could vibe with a lot of its teachings.

I don't subscribe to any religion, but my zealot ass dad will talk for hours about the degradation of society and the disgusting nature of modern American culture. The philosophical parallels between red-pill thinking and biblical scripture could fill a book, or at the very least make for an interesting article.

2) I have to believe so, at first at least. If we as a race are able to pull ourselves from the current stranglehold of the elite
corporate-ocracy which seems poised to dominate indefinitely, then I believe we will see a huge movement back towards traditional thinking, at first via religion, as that has been the source of these ideologies for centuries. These more natural ways of thinking, coupled with our technological advances and increasing knowledge of how the universe functions, will eventually cause people to eschew the religious aspects and retain the philosophical ones. At first, however, I do believe people will flock back to religion as their westernized, fem-centric worldviews fall apart and they seek immediate comfort in the next most established thought-system.

3) I want to think any chance for the preservation of traditional civilization lies in the newer paradigms of technology and information networks (internet). Although those are so dependent on constant energy,
upkeep, and the concept of civilization itself that I could see old temples or church libraries being the only readily accessible records around if anything did happen to upset the way things are now. Maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing to move past the concept of "civilization" anyway..

Messages In This Thread