rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Monk Endorses Return Of Kings

A Monk Endorses Return Of Kings

1) I think we intersect with religious doctrine in that we probably agree with some religions that women are sort of out of control these days, and probably not for the better.

I also think that the monk's life of focus is similar to our life of focus and discipline at becoming better at game.

I think we go the opposite way from religion when it comes to literally believing that there are supernatural forces because a book or person tells us. That's like a blue pill guy believing that by just being a "nice guy" or "himself" that he will find a good girl because that's what society tell him to believe. I think we are constantly looking for truths and rejecting that which is false. Religions can't fully do this because they are sworn to uphold faith in irrational concepts (like something existing outside of existence).

2) I doubt there will be a revival of religion as backlash to feminism. That would be like trading one fiction for another as your belief system.

3) I think religion is on it's way out right now. There are a lot of people who say they are religious who don't really believe. Keeping that in mind, it's going to be hard to sell religion in the future, so I don't think it will be a viable means of preserving tradition if it's power over people vanishes.

Messages In This Thread