rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Las Vegas, Summer 2014, Macking On A Moderate Budget Data Sheet

Las Vegas, Summer 2014, Macking On A Moderate Budget Data Sheet

For sushi offstrip, I'd recommend Katana (across from the Hard Rock Hotel on Paradise) and Yama, which is on Flamingo. Both have all you can eat - good but not excellent quality and reasonable prices. Another offstrip good spot for girls and food (at the bar, eating tapas) I've found to be Firefly. They have an issue with food safety but honestly never had any problems there, and I've been there a few dozen times. They've moved to a more spacious location, also on Paradise I believe, above Flamingo, not terribly far from Encore/Wynn. They used to a half priced happy hour and tapas menu and that was a super reasonable way to eat a good dinner, lots of variety, and a ton of girls go to Firefly.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread