rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Las Vegas, Summer 2014, Macking On A Moderate Budget Data Sheet

Las Vegas, Summer 2014, Macking On A Moderate Budget Data Sheet

Quote: (07-28-2014 10:40 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

Quote: (07-28-2014 10:20 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Drazen:
I was also there this weekend and the way I saw it was that although hotels like Wynn and Cosmopolitan had decent volume, the talent and the bachelorette parties seemed lighter than usual. MGM Grand/Hakkasan was packed and there was talent and bachelorette parties all over the place. There were also more trashy people than usual in the MGM Grand. I'm willing to bet that you didn't spend very much time at the MGM Grand, because if you had, you should have been more than pleased with what you saw.

I went to Cosmo on Friday and the best talent was upstairs in the bar on the second floor. The Bond Bar was dead and the downstairs Chandelier bar was pretty weak. There are always girls here so I was down with that.

I went to Beacher's Madhouse in MGM and the talent was really good in there as are the ratios. It was all tables in there though but I think I'm going to go there next time. The vibe and crowd was pretty good, lots of good looking white girls partying it up.

I walked by Hakkasan which had Calvin Harris one of the nights and the lines looked really bad and after the shitshow I had with Tiesto (so crowded that you can barely move anywhere), I don't know if I want to go there again for a major headliner as it was WAY too packed (Presales were also $95). I also had pre-sale for Wet Republic on Saturday but with the overcast weather and I was a bit hungover, so I skipped it. The storm also cancelled my plans to hit up XS Nightswim last night as well.

There were a lot of african americans in town due to various basketball camps, so maybe the clubs had adjusted their vibes for that, who knows. It was a lot more than I usually see. The other weird thing I saw was more couples going to the clubs together.

We very likely crossed paths at the Cosmopolitan on Friday. I checked out all the same places you mentioned on the same night,, but I wasn't feeling very well because I spent Thursday night and most of the day on Friday at some lady's house and never slept. I ended up just going to the Secret pizza place which had about an hour and a half wait.

Messages In This Thread