rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do You Eat Dairy?

Do You Eat Dairy?

Quote: (07-28-2014 04:19 AM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

I gave up cow dairy, but still eat foods with goat and sheep milk. Lactose intolerance isn't a problem but I read some people had good experiences giving up cow dairy so I tried a little experiment. After a few weeks I noticed the following changes.

1. Cravings for sweets dramatically reduced - I usually had milk with sweets or a milk-based sweet in the past
2. Self-control is better - this could just be due to exercising self-control in not eating dairy
3. Coffee addiction is weaker but still present - maybe some of the cravings were due to the milk I used to put in my coffee
4. Definition in triceps and jawline is better - this is strange and maybe just due to general fat loss
5. Exercise-induced asthma is dramatically reduced - I don't even use my inhaler before high intensity cardio now, that would have been unthinkable in the past.

I didn't have a problem with acne so I can't tell if giving up cow's milk helped me there. Acne practically disappeared after I gave up gluten.

I would surmise that your giving up Pasturized and Homonegized and low fat versions of these products. You may NOT need to give up raw dairy products, if they were available to you. Which they are NOT really available to most of us people in the USA at any reasonable price...

Messages In This Thread