rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do You Eat Dairy?

Do You Eat Dairy?

I gave up cow dairy, but still eat foods with goat and sheep milk. Lactose intolerance isn't a problem but I read some people had good experiences giving up cow dairy so I tried a little experiment. After a few weeks I noticed the following changes.

1. Cravings for sweets dramatically reduced - I usually had milk with sweets or a milk-based sweet in the past
2. Self-control is better - this could just be due to exercising self-control in not eating dairy
3. Coffee addiction is weaker but still present - maybe some of the cravings were due to the milk I used to put in my coffee
4. Definition in triceps and jawline is better - this is strange and maybe just due to general fat loss
5. Exercise-induced asthma is dramatically reduced - I don't even use my inhaler before high intensity cardio now, that would have been unthinkable in the past.

I didn't have a problem with acne so I can't tell if giving up cow's milk helped me there. Acne practically disappeared after I gave up gluten.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Messages In This Thread