rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cure for Hepatitis C: sofosbuvir

Cure for Hepatitis C: sofosbuvir

Quote: (01-06-2014 11:17 PM)Nemencine Wrote:  

Yes. It is not an exaggeration. There is now a permanent cure for hepatitis c. ....The name of the drug is Sovaldi (sofosbuvir).... It is now FDA approved....The company that has the drug is GILEAD....GILEAD, decides that they will sell this drug, sofosbuvir, for $1000 per pill. Yes, you are reading that correctly. A $1,000 per pill. The estimated total cost for the 12 weeks it takes to complete a treatment cycle is $84,000. ..So, what are you going to do?

Well... you can take a look at the fundamental stock valuation of GILEAD(GILD) and decide for yourself maybe you should buy their stocks or stock options...
Also, i have taken the liberty of attaching the stock chart of GILD below:
[Image: attachment.jpg16348]

BELOW IS THE UPDATE ON THE STOCK GILEAD. It has went up from $73.24 (when i first did that post on 7th of Jan, 2014), to now $90.46.

For me,.... this already happened.

Anyways, i have attached the current GILD chart below:

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Messages In This Thread