rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Part of Expatriation We Don't Discuss

The Part of Expatriation We Don't Discuss

OP: "It's hard to give up your easy, simple life in search of the unknown."

I wonder how many people in the USA really have an easy or simply life anymore compared to life abroad. It is not easy to even be middle class in America anymore with the inaccessibility of affordable education or job stability.

And it is not like living in a third world country is as hard as it was just 10-20 years ago. You can live as an expat in many developing countries with all the food and things you possibly would need for a fraction of the price of the USA.

So if anything I feel like a lot of guys move abroad because they realize life in America is not high quality and never will be unless you become a multi millionaire. Why put up with all the insecurity and financial stress of America when you can live a 10 times better live in South America, EE or Asia for much less and have hotter more feminine women around you?

For American guys who wake up from the brainwashing that we all go through growing up in America, the choice to live abroad is not a difficult one. I know that once I experienced going abroad I realized how much living outside the US long term would enhance my life and it became a no brainier.

Messages In This Thread