rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chick Tweets selfie taken at Auschwitz

Chick Tweets selfie taken at Auschwitz

Quote: (07-22-2014 08:20 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Later that day she Skyped one of her girlfriends in Ogden, Utah. And said this:

So, like, we're here at this crazy place called Austerlitz, somewhere in Poland...and OMG, OMG I just am SO SHOCKED that so many Germans died here!

Why are people so mean? Feels like a big empty college at spring break here...so gloomy and creepy! And OMG there was some icky stuff here too, but people were speaking Dutch or something so I couldn't get it!

Why don't people just SHUT UP already and speak American?
Oh, and OMG Becca said that she's ready to go for Friday! Are we going seprate or will U meet me in Union Station? Go Sooners!

Part of me really wants to believe it's fake and she's doing that shit to be inflammatory. But real life experience tells me otherwise.

I gave my pastry cook a month off to travel through Europe, I thought it would be good for her at her age. I gave her some recommendations on where to go in France and Spain, what to eat, what to drink etc. Taught her a few phrases in French, how to order in a restaurant etc. Her pronunciation was awful, made zero effort to adopt a French accent, and I kind of knew she was doomed from the get-go.

When she came back and I asked her how the trip was, her response was something like, "It was pretty good. In some of the places, bars closed early and there was no nightlife. The food wasn't very good, it was expensive, and it was annoying that nobody spoke English."

Basically, she couldn't be a drunken party slut, she ate at touristy restaurants, and the locals weren't automatically friendly to her because she's another typical ignorant American tourist.

If I wasn't working in a hotel with an HR department I'd fire her.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread