rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Part of Expatriation We Don't Discuss

The Part of Expatriation We Don't Discuss

Where ever you're going abroad check up on the Travel forums for exciting opportunity with the local ladies, etc.

Find everything that you can that's positive about where your next destination is. Make a list of it and be sure to frequent it often. Consider it some sort of affirmation of what to look forward to. Look forward to the future and always remember you have a home to go back to in case things don't work out.

There will always be some form of anxiety when going into the unknown. It's so easy to stick with what's comfortable, what's working. But always ask yourself "Will I be satisfied with this?"

As far as detaching....for me it wasn't that bad because I didn't have a whole lot of people to detach from. I wanted to see the world for what it was, not by what the TV told me. So that passion alone pushed me past any worries about what I was leaving behind. I will always be able to find a way to get back to those who have cared about me.

I wish you well man. Hopefully your next adventure will bare many stories about the latest chapter in your life.

Messages In This Thread