rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Always call her by her name

Always call her by her name

Quote: (07-22-2014 04:26 PM)Santoro Wrote:  

These are great techniques. When I was in grad school I would often reference papers of people I knew would be at my lectures...whether it was other professors or research assistants. It made for a very nice effect

Also Use this whenever I'm onstage for music...if you can learn the names of the bouncers/bartenders it can pay huge dividends when you use them as small asides for your stage game.

We got Rachel slingin booze tonight, lookin sexy as hell. Drink up! This next song reminds me of...

You fuckers lookin rowdy tonight, don't make me call Big Al in to stomp you! Who here knows anything about kickin ass?!? [segue into hard rockin tune]

For rock venues the above attitude works pretty well

It's beta if you do it offstage, onstage you're a part of the 'club' where one hand scratches the other. It brings all the 'biz aspects' of the venue together

Mentioning the names of musicians on stage was the way Frank Sinatra earned the loyalty of his band members. Duane Allman did this a lot too with the Allman Brothers.

But I'm actually writing for a different reason: the reverse of this is true as well. If you meet a woman, and she greets you with "Hey" all the time instead of your name, it's a sign of unconscious disrespect and/or contempt for men. Keep her at arms length because bigger problems will be ahead.

Messages In This Thread