rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MILF pussy secrets

MILF pussy secrets

Quote: (08-04-2011 07:29 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Did the word "crook" in my moniker throw you off?

It did. Don't think for a second that I'm hating, because this is interesting to me.

As far as gifts, big or small is not the issue, sometimes they are big, sometimes not. I think the pleasure of getting the gift is what is exciting to me.

You aren't necessarily in it for the money, it's a rush?

So let's say a woman buys you a Rolex, then another gives you her dead grandfathers Casio, which is way more valuable to her, are you happier about the Casio?

How do you get the $1500 regularly from the 3 women? Are they just handing you cash?

Has a brother, or son since I'd imagine these women are older, ever come after you and just beat your ass, or have the cops ever gotten involved?

You mention you really love the Rooshv Forum. Have you studied a lot of game related materials in the past, or did you always have a knack for the ladies?

I have a friend who is now driving a sweet beamer with no payments. He's a barber! Took him a year to get it

Damn, so you have a crew you work with. Is it just you and the barber, or are there others?

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread