rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Singer tells girls:"You don't have to try (to look pretty)"

Singer tells girls:"You don't have to try (to look pretty)"

Quote: (07-17-2014 02:17 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I don't think that most women want to decrease male attention by getting tattoos, cutting hair etc. I have talked with some women and they were honestly surprised to find out that men find short hair less attractive - the magazines and media have been praising the pixie-cut for decades! Also they did not realize that tattoos make you more masculine and thus less attractive for men - they may make quite a few men more attractive for women, but that does not make it so for the other sex. And again they had no idea!

They knew.

When people are psychologically-defective, their fears often play out on an unconscious level, where their unconscious motivations try their hardest to generate the result they fear most.

So the women who are rebelling against cultural norms of beauty that have existed for centuries - and everyone, deep down, knows what is beautiful and what is ugly - may think they're doing it in the name of being a unique snowflake, but they're acting on an unconscious drive to uglify themselves to deflect male attention.

I've said before I think most Millenial Girls have Dismissive-Avoidant Attachment Styles and so are trying to drive away men to create abandonment they fear the most. This is why they all say they don't need men: to create a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Thinking about this further, I think feminists deliberately appeal on this Plain Jane Romantic Sensibility that Privileged Victorian Women tried to normalise.

- Lesbian and man-hating feminists deliberately uglify themselves to repulse men and guarantee they'll never generate sexual attraction.

- Plain women who don't generate much sexual attraction naturally can only fantasise about being loved by a desirable man for their other positive qualities.

- Feminists prey on these women as naïve, exploitable targets, teaching them that 'beauty is a social construct' so positive qualities must be cultivated.

- Feminists will encourage uglification so Plain Janes know the man loves and respect you for who you are inside and your accomplishments.

- The positive qualities and accomplishments Feminists encourage are toxic and repulsive to male sexual attention, so the fantasy doesn't come true.

- Result: a 40 year old bitter, lonely spinster with Lotsa Cats who hates men, exactly like the Lesbians who taught her.

I had to laugh, one of the book sites categorises this strain of romance novel as 'Wallflower / Spinster'.

Messages In This Thread