rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HONEST girl's perspective on "nice guys"

HONEST girl's perspective on "nice guys"

Quote: (10-10-2008 04:51 PM)Joe Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2008 04:05 PM)Amir Wrote:  

http://www.collegecandy.com/sex/12965

Nice to see a girl actually ADMIT these things. Much respect for her for not hiding what she really thinks. And really, "nice guys" only have themselves to blame because, as said in this article, they all. [act]. the. same. Why should a girl go out with someone who treats the same as every other guy she meets?

But the key is to walk that fine line...and I don't know what it is.

Any guy can treat a girl like shit...it's the PUSH/PULL thing that is often forgotten when Asshole game is described. I witnessed it last week and couldn't quite put my finger on it. It isn't outright being an asshole like, "hey bitch get me a beer and suck me off" but it borders close to that while still having a PULL effect. Not quite sure [Image: confused.gif]

The problem is that you're not connecting with her emotionally enough to be able to read her emotions. That's something you can work on. Push/pull is about playful teasing. When she's in a good mood you tease her negatively. When she's in a bad mood you tease her positively. It's your ability to control her emotions that she finds attractive and turns her on. They love the emotional rollercoaster and the attention. If you can get her to blush and laugh you're golden and should go for the kiss. Blushing is a female's version of getting a hard-on.

Messages In This Thread