rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Father obsessed with making his daugher a real princess proclaims new country

Father obsessed with making his daugher a real princess proclaims new country

This is only tangetially related to the topic at hand, but whatever. I really can't see any benefits of having a daughter. I'm at an age still where the idea of having kids in general holds little appeal, but I can at least imagine that at some point in the future I may have the desire to have a son that I can watch excel at sports, bang girls, and take over whatever "empire" I may have managed to create. Even then, though, I realize that these benefits of having a son would come at the expense of restricting my own flexibility and to a large extent becoming an afterthought in my own life.

But to make that kind of sacrifice for a daughter? Shiieet. What kind of satisfaction can be derived from having a female offspring? A son's value in society is determine by what he DOES, a daughter's by how she LOOKS, in other words by how much sexual pleasure she can provide to a man. Even if a female is a brilliant scholar or successful businesswoman, despite feminist thinking everyone realizes that ultimately, her value is tied up in her looks and reproductive potential. Am I supposed to be happy that my daughter is a hot piece of ass that will give some dude a great orgasm as he bangs her out doggy style? No thanks. But if she's ugly she's basically worthless. There is just no winning. I don't think I want children, but if I ever do it would have to be some sex-selective fertilization technique that ensures I would have a son, or something. Only half joking here haha.

Messages In This Thread