rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Father obsessed with making his daugher a real princess proclaims new country

Father obsessed with making his daugher a real princess proclaims new country

I think it's now settled beyond any doubt that we have entered the final state of mangina-ism and white knight-ism. And this final state is this: the actual substitution of an alternate reality for the world of the real.

It's an accomplishment of staggering magnitude. The feminist Politburo here in America, and their legions of media simps, white knights, manginas, and neckbeards, have actually succeeded with the invocations made in their witches' cabal.

They've actually conjured up an alternative universe. And they're forcing this hocus-pocus universe on the entire world.

It's a universe where:

1. Men actively assist feminists in their own execution (see Roosh's recent article here: http://www.returnofkings.com/39584/meet-...-of-rape). Instead of resisting the foisting of an alternative reality on them, men are praising it. They are actually complimenting the person who is putting their necks in the guillotine.

2. Men create imaginary "countries" and "kingdoms" so that they can pedestalize their spoiled wives and daughters, and where they can be the gallant white knights (as the OP notes here).

It's just unbelievable.

The best historical analogues I can think of are the witchcraft delusions in Europe of the 16th and 17th centuries, and the political ideologies of our own time (fascism and communism).

In those examples (witchcraft, communism, and fascism) a person on trial for "crimes" was not really allowed to question the underlying reality. Instead, an alternate reality was created, with its own mythology:

For witchcraft, you had to accept the existence of Devils, goblins, demons, ghosts, and magic.

For communism and fascism, you had to accept the ideology (and all its bells and whistles) of the system, or you were per se guilty.

In any case, it helps to put feminism alongside these other historical delusions I've named here. They have much in common.

Messages In This Thread