rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Huge Beginners Guide to Men's Style

Huge Beginners Guide to Men's Style

Quote: (07-14-2014 11:01 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

^Yes dude on the left looks like a homo. I posted pics to show what the item in question looks like in an outfit, not as an endorsement of the "models" particular looks. I tried my best to find the best outfits overall, but unfortunately most male "fit" posts on Google Images and the internet in general are of gay men.
You did a good job over all theres some solid tips in this thread for sure. That picture just really struck me as guys I see out and about and shake my head and tell the girl I am with she will never see me dressing like that, every girl says "Good".

I'm not sure I will ever grow out of my slim fitting v-neck or t-shirt an decent fitting jeans faze. Its just what I like and how I feel comfortable.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread