rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Become a Sex God: Resources and Ideas

How to Become a Sex God: Resources and Ideas

Here is my method:

I have studied much game, NLP and have had experiences with girls of a variety of slut levels. This is what I have developed for use with mini-relationships or girlfriends. I do not know how well this would work in a ONS situation.

I feel like I have perfected this move with the virgin I am laying now.

I basically use a Pavlov meets NLP technique to brainwash them in to doing what I want.

When you are both lying in the bed, position yourself to be the big spoon. Put your left arm underneath her neck, wrapping around to fondle the breast and use your right arm on top of her to loosen clothing/stimulate her clit.

Start kissing her neck, breathing heavily in her ear and nibbling her neck until she is writhing. In that hot whisper voice hit her inner ear with: "I have been thinking about your XXXXX all day long. It drives me crazy". Just make this up, if you have to. Once she is feeling it, you can start stabbing her some in the rear.. no penetration...yet.

Once you have her sufficiently warmed up, you say: "I bet that XXXXX is just dripping wet with anticipation". Move your right hand between her legs. When she jumps in excitment, you then go rigid, holding her in place with your left arm and pressing her in close to you. You can even throw your right leg over to keep it tight. Keep hot and heavy on her neck, ears and breast.

You know that place a girl goes on her way to orgasm? Like those minutes before, where it almost seems like a lucid dream state? Work her up to that level by doing what I stated above. This is when I hit her with the real dirty talk, whatever I feel like doing that night.

I am basically trying to create salivation when topics I choose are brought up.

Another good example is to always rub her when she is going down on you.. tell her how naughty she is because she gets this wet doing this.. Eventually, it becomes accepted that A triggers B and when she needs to get wet for sex she will start by going down. (doubles as getting you wet for you raw doggers)

As far as the G spot stuff goes.. I really like lying down, woman on top.. then get her to lean very far back. Your head can feel that spongy part, too.

Hope that was clear, love to hear your thoughts and questions.

Messages In This Thread