rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women?

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women?

Quote: (08-01-2011 07:22 PM)Hoover Wrote:  

Neither of us cares about guys who go for fat women, regardless of color. So that's settled. The second topic on white women is curious to me because the brothas you talk about on this forum seem to focus on exactly that–white women. As long as the woman has lighter skin than the brotha, he wants her. Are you getting defensive because you're black and you chase white or light-skinned women?

If I'm getting "defensive" it's because your tone is coming off as trollish. Or IOW, like someone who is trying to whip up controversy for it's own sake as opposed to having a conversation.

I think you're dead wrong about the black men on this forum focusing entirely or even mostly on white women. I've been on this forum for a few years and pretty much know who all the black posters are and what they post about. Most of them just don't give a fuck about race, esp if we're just looking for casual sex anyway. I can't think of one poster that I know to be black that states he only goes for white women. Some such as myself and Athlone McGinness have stated certain problems with African-American women in particular when it comes to being overweight, being extremely hypergamous and having a lot of attitude. But we are talking specifically about black American women, not black women in Trinidad or Brazil. If there are any specific black posters in this forum you have in mind that only go for white women, feel free to ask your questions specifically to them, because I'm not aware of any.

As for the second part of your question on whether black men prefer lighter skinned women. Yes they do on average. But this isn't a black male thing, it's just a male thing period. Men universally prefer women with fairer skin. It's true in India, the middle east, all of Latin America, all of Asia and you could even argue it's even true amongst whites as white males tend to prefer blonde Nordic looking women with fairer features over say a dark white women like Kim Kardashian. Some say there is a biological reason for this as lighter skin in women is associated with youthfulness as skin tends to darken with age. So why you are singling black men out for a lighter skin preference when in reality this preference is universal? Makes me wonder what your real motivation is here.

And lastly, yeah some guys prefer women out of their race. So what? Everyday you have jumbo jets full of white men landing in Thailand, Cambodia, The Phillipines and Japan looking for Asian pussy(not to even mention the Europeans flying into places in Latin America like Brazil, Cuba and the Dominican Republic looking to P4P for some exotic ass). Anyone that's been to Bangkok knows the streets are full of middle-aged balding white guys walking around with 20-something Thai women they are fucking. Do you have a problem with that too or do you only care when it's black men and white women?

Messages In This Thread