rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inside New York’s new playpen for millionaires

Inside New York’s new playpen for millionaires

Quote: (07-09-2014 12:40 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

Regardless of the 'attitudes' that pervade places like this, guaranteed the hottest chicks in NYC will be inside.

I like joints like this, but I also like pretentious spots. At least I'm honest. [Image: lol.gif]

You're much more acquainted with high-end American nightlife than I am, but if the women in the above pictures are representative of the quality, I'm not 100% sold.

My experience with the high-end is that yeah you definitely get some stunners, but you can find stunners in the lower echelons of society as well. Maybe sporting cutoff jean shorts and with their tits busting out of their shirts but stunners nonetheless.

Rich guys seem to like a broad spectrum of women, just like other guys, and you see them with ugly or okay-looking birds a lot as well.

The girls who hang with these guys are often hot, but it's more their fashion-sense and their composure that makes them really stand out. You see women just as hot and hotter in other places, but they just don't have the same vibe about them.

That vibe can definitely be attractive in itself, but it's worth pointing out.

But again, I'm not hosting actors in some of the most popular clubs in the states on a regular basis, so I could just have no clue what the fuck I'm talking about.

I'll also add that I like pretentious places too. More for the service, the quality of the food and drinks, the decor and music, and the fact that some accomplished people are more interesting and know how to have a good time than anything else. I also really like women who go all out to get dressed up.

But sometimes trashier crowds (or just the mainstream) can be just as target-rich and fun, in my opinion.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread