rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta beats GF dog for break up, gets ass beat by vigilante

Beta beats GF dog for break up, gets ass beat by vigilante

Quote: (07-08-2014 02:58 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

While the PETA/cat lady/animals-first crowd is hella annoying, I think the reason people get horrified by this is they see themselves in the place of the helpless animal. We've all been babies and most of us will be old and in need of assistance. No one wants to think there are people running around ready to punish you to satisfy their own twisted need for pleasure.

I think a lot of them are pretty damaged and animals give them "unconditional" love. I had a roommate once who was fucked up. She didn't do much to care for the dogs in the house, but she hugged the shit out of them when she got pumped and dumped.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread