rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A woman's greatest weakness: the fantasy of Excalibur

A woman's greatest weakness: the fantasy of Excalibur

Quote: (07-07-2014 03:35 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Here is the craziest thing about taking ownership of a woman: she will want to take care of you - in every way. She could be a young girl without a job and no money and you can be a millionaire and she will still want to take care of you. It took me a long time to understand this and it blew my mine. Girls that had nothing wanted to give me everything. And this is the reason why: a woman's natural instinct is to take care of their master and owner. This is why women go out and sell themselves for their pimps they want to take care of him. They are most happy doing so. There are girls I know that I could make a huge difference in their lives with just a little help but they don't want it. What do they want instead? They want to take care of me who don't need any taking care of. It took a long time for me to just accept and to allow this. When a woman feels that she belongs to a man she will want to nurture and protect him like if he was her own child.

Great post Nomad. And it's great food for thought this whole nurturing nature of women. One caveat I have though: they will only be that sweet as long as you fulfill your end of the bargain. That's it, you have to make sure every waking moment you are with her, that you are the master and she's your woman. She belongs to you. And this must be hammered into her head like steel forged in hellfire and tempered in icy water.

As soon as your frame drop she will revert to the cuntly attitude that has been forged in her head with years of social and mental conditioning. Unconditional love or devotion do not exist with women. They can only ever unconditionally love their children, and even this is not always the case.

We as men can unconditionally love and devote ourselves for a loved one, an idea or a goal out of duty, honor, discipline and sometimes love. Women these days love no one, not even themselves. In fact I think that the horrible attitudes today are caused by women's self-loathing.

All in all though, inspirational post. And I think even a fleeting moment of devotion from a woman can serve as motivation for many men.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread