rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Declining to pay for first date without looking cheap

Declining to pay for first date without looking cheap

Quote:Quote:

I don't know about the other guys, but I find this somewhat offensive. Dudes give what they have, man. I wouldn't put it down simply because it doesn't meet your unrealistic standards.

Easy tiger. No offense was meant so you shouldn't take any. At the point of me posting that only Mixx had actually came up with a reply, was just hoping some others might have a different take on it. Choices and all that

Quote:Quote:

On a side note, if you invite anyone out for a drink or a meal, you expect to pay and you dont make a big deal out it. Man, woman, vegetable, does not matter. Basic manners that should not be thrown out the window because feminists or PUA's have a problem with it. At the same time, if she does not offer to buy the odd round or two, its a sign that you are dead in the water too IMO, so it allows you to test her too.

No if I ask my mates to go out for a drink, I don't pay for them. It's expected that we'll all pay our way. Why should it be any different with a girl who I don't know and who is happy to come out for a drink with me. I don't see any logic in why I would pay just because I asked. She wants to come along, she should want to come along regardless of whether I'm picking up the bill or not. If she asked me out I wouldn't have any expectations that she would be paying for it, we all know that would never happen anyway.

Anyone who's taken offense to my post, apologies, wasn't meant like that at all. Cheers for the input.

Messages In This Thread