rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

North Dakota/Minneapolis/Winnipeg

North Dakota/Minneapolis/Winnipeg

Ok fellas, it is now officially the 4th Quarter of the game in North Dakota. The whole purpose of this Fargo trip was to venture off the beaten-path to small college town in America where the majority of girls are "homegrown" and a lot more DTF. It was my summer "research project", and I was determined to see it through, and plow through any shit that would get in my way....all the way 'til the end of the game.

So, as I wind down my last 4 weeks here, I leave with a new perspective of my adorable America. Not all (American) women are bitchy, and no, not all (American) women are incredibly fat cows in the midwest - it is actually the opposite: soccer playing white girls like Team USA in the recent FIFA soccer world finals.

So, here are my lessons learned so far before I close this thread out with a final bang:

1. If you do not like White, American cowgirls - the type that love soccer, and have thick, juicy soccer legs - do not come to Fargo. I notice that for many guys, those girls are considered fat ??? - Not me. I love a girl with thick legs, juicy butt and 26" waist with C tatas and blonde hair. Yummy! So, to give you an average example, I would say that girls here are on par with the soccer chics you see on the soccer field of women's team USA soccer team. Although you will find a lot that look 10x better than them....that is the average, down-to-earth look I am talking about.

2. Flashy cars, bling and any of that shit to floss in tier 1 cities means nothing here. I have been here 2 months and I have only seen ONE BMW, and a lower class one at that. In Miami, there is one every 50 meters!

3. This is a huge College State. University life makes up everything! So, college game is of paramount importance. The girls you will mostly bang will be between 18 and 25 - 25 being considered OLD!

4. 80% of girls 25 and older are either engaged or married. It was extremely difficult to find any woman older than 25 NOT married or about to be married. [Image: sad.gif] So, as a 36 year old man, I sometimes wanted to have a girl with my level of maturity.

5. Do not suit up G-Manifesto style here. Remember, 18 year old American, white girls will not "get-it". They woud much rather see you in a tight V-neck t-shirt and jeans showing off your Athletic body than to see you in a custom, hand-made Italian suit. They will not even know the difference - it's not even in their league, so it will work against you!

6. Nightlife here sucks in comparison to MSP!! However, it is very easy to get laid; so you will sacrifice top tier venues, for easy pussy. You decide.

7. September, when all college girls return to Fargo from summer vacation/holiday is the primo time to be here. It is still warm enough to day-game, and cool enough to hit the clubs and pull a nice soccer playing gringa to take back to your hotel...Love it!

8. Be prepared to have backup plans here!!! Women/Girls still flake; Albeit not as much as Colombia or Miami. Avoid making first dates on weekends when other, more exciting things are going on in her college mind.

9. Summertime means lake time on weekends. There are a lot less targets during the summer as girls leave, but the ones that stay love lakes!!! Detroit lakes is a 1hr drive from Fargo, and a great place to go swoop some locals. It is mostly a family oriented vibe, so swoop like a ninja, and be very slick and cunning.

Eventually, you will find a girl that is worth kicking back with.....let her show you some North Dakota hospitality - go on horse trails, see some beautiful scenery along the Canadian border...visit some exotic gardens, and go to some Rodeo festivals...they are fun!

10. If you are black, you are in heaven. You can drive up to winnipeg for a change of scenery, and hit up some Canadian white girls that will love you!

Latinos (that look latino) will do very well in Fargo, and ND in general, BUT NOT Winnipeg!!! I had to work 4x harder in Winni than Fargo.

Finally, have fun.....seriously, have fun. Come here to get a new experience, regardless of how things turn out sometimes. There were nights when I came home alone too, but the nights I did not come home alone more than made up for them...

I am going to take it easy my last 4 weeks here, and just chill with ONE COWGIRL whose beat out of all her competition for my attention - what a girl! I have many trips coming up overseas after labor day weekend including Poland. Time to kick back and enjoy the fruits of my labor.

So, saddle up, grab your cowboy hat, thrown on a cool v-neck, white t-shirt and come on down to North Dakota.....it is legendary after all!

http://www.ndtourism.com/

Mixx

Messages In This Thread