rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Exposing women to the red pill?

Exposing women to the red pill?

Quote: (07-01-2014 07:53 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Isn't that how people should react to the stupidity of their lives? I'm done a lot of introspection and I know I've made some terrible mistakes and I remember them so that I don't do them again. I suppose we're touching on male/female differences again, so I guess women don't go deeply into their own minds and deal with the fucked up bits? I suppose I can count on one hand the number of women into self-help and self-improvement beyond getting a better job and such.

Yeah - that should be the standard reaction indeed.

Expecting much self-perception from women is like expecting it from children. It can be at a higher level, but usually it does not rise above a teenager nowadays. I have had cases of female family members, who actually accepted Red Pill wisdom, but when I said that I could also tell her husband/boyfriend, they were hesitant and avoided it. The reason is of course that a man realizing his real worth past 30 might decide to go have some fun with younger women instead of with her. He might be more attractive to her with his increased dominance, but what else would he do being that more dominant? Especially difficult if the guy is already very good looking, financially successful and a greater Beta. What would turning him into an Alpha do? Even Red Pill women tread carefully around that water.

@ bojangles

Nice neg. Of course they don't like it, but they still know it to be true. Of course the feminine imperative even with FSU Red Pill women tries to get away with as much as possible. One girl told me that if we were living in Russia I could have mistresses and she would accept it, because many wealthy Russians are doing it. But living in the West she would not go for it. Her words: "It is ok there, because society is fine with it and it is understandable, since there are so many young, pretty and poor girls there, who also need someone to take care of them."

Messages In This Thread