rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Exposing women to the red pill?

Exposing women to the red pill?

I couldn't find a thread on this, but I was curious what you guys think about this idea?

This comes up tome because a girl I was talking to once lamented that most guys are douches and that they need to read theartofmanliness.com. I laughed at her and told her that I think that site has the right idea but there are other sites out there that have information that actually matches what is going on with men today such as Roosh, D&P and goodlookingloser. Obviously, the girl checked out these sites and said something to the effect of "wow, all these guys are douches and these sites are symptomatic of the decline of men."

NOw, when she said all of that, I was a bit surprised by her phrasing, especially "the decline" bit. It almost sounded like she was red pill without even knowing it. Obviously, she can't exactly take the red pill, but I was so struck by how lucid she was. The red pill is a symptom of fucked up relations, so she is right, but men don't need to go all blue pill like theartofmanliness.com

Anyone else ever encounter women who seek to understand masculinity but can't quite grasp it?

IT was a really strange experience and I wasn't sure how to express this to you guys.

Thanks,

Fortis

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread