rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another student cries rape

Another student cries rape

Quote: (06-30-2014 11:18 AM)poledaddy Wrote:  

Consider yourself lucky with not being personally affected. I lost my 2 best friends to a false accusation made by two girls. My friends had to peace out of the country and I haven't heard from them in years.

I had another close friend get accused by a random psychotic fatty who walked in his restaurant on NYE that he never even touched and was thrown in Baltimore City jail for 2 nights. Luckily he got saved by security cameras (which revealed he was taking a shit in his office upstairs when the supposed rape went down and that he never even touched the bitch - he had the bouncer throw her out for being wasted). In the end he was only out $15 grand for attorney so he got lucky.

First of all, sorry to hear about your friends.

On the second one, just how the hell does that happen? He is not remotely close to her and she is accusing him of rape? Sigh.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread