rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men with Low standards

Men with Low standards

Quote: (07-28-2011 01:24 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

All that matters is that she has an ass for you to grab onto, and that she speaks the language of moan.
[Image: rolleyes.gif]

Quote: (07-29-2011 02:49 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Yo we dont really need that bullshit talk, i thought the forum didnt allow feminists to come and comment. I can imagine the next topics coming..jeez

oh yeah!

Quote: (07-29-2011 03:29 AM)houston Wrote:  

She should only be allowed to post in the travel section.
[Image: sleepy.gif]

Quote: (07-29-2011 04:15 AM)blurb Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Men with low standards.

Sweety, since you're a woman, I don't think you understand what it's quite like to be a male.

Men have higher sex drives and have a longer time in the game/dating market/whatever you want to call it. As such, imagine the time when you were the most horniest, when, as a woman, you wanted mind-blowing multiple orgasmic sex and was about to throw yourself away to any guy. Now, imagine having that feeling every second of every minute of every hour. That's what it's like to be a man. It's like a buzz. Men are hornier than women.

thank you for your really interesting answer i read that carefully and i admit you made me look in another way,see? thats why i am here! to understand different points of view!

so another guys,dont hate me,was just my opinion [Image: unsure.gif] and I'm happy to read the replies and opinions in this thread

Messages In This Thread