rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men with Low standards

Men with Low standards

I don't think the guys here are desperate to get laid as you put it. I'd say they are desperate to understand the social dynamics required to get female attention.

Men are taught when growing up to be nice, a gentleman, treat women with respect even though she has done nothing to earn it except be born with a vagina. Meanwhile, (majority of) women are taught they are entitled to this without merit, and to exploit it to obtain essentials in life she would otherwise have to work hard for.

I admire men who seek advice from other men AND NOT WOMEN on how to get sex with women. It shows a touch of spirit and motivation; only a woman would interpret that as desperation.

Now, someone like SashaPUA, I agree he stinks if desperation. And why do men like Sasha call themselves PUA's and act desperate: simple, they have to prove to themselves that their lack of success in other parts of their life is not their own fault. Call it "responsibility assumption" (google it)

This is the RooshV forum; There are NO PUAs here, only players highly successful in all parts if their life, including women. Most come here to get advice from those players. Others come to troll until proven otherwise.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread