rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gary Oldman - Playboy interview

Gary Oldman - Playboy interview

Quote: (06-25-2014 02:04 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

I want to know what the deal is with all this. Have there ever been scientific studies, neuroscience stuff, done on these hypocritical SJW bastards?

Do they get dopamine hits from shitting their diapers, acting morally superior, and denouncing people? Is that what drives all this?

I imagine it's the modern day version of "praying in public" (Matthew 6:5) - a satisfying and sanctimonious way to demonstrate your moral purity to those around you.

I watched a movie years ago about this history teacher trying to teach his students how it was possible for Nazism to appeal to people and take root (without telling them that was what he was doing) by conducting a social experiment in the classroom. He came up with a movement name, salutes, a vision, principles, propaganda, and all sorts of creepy shit over a period of weeks. At first the class was less than enthusiastic, but eventually they started really getting into it. The most losery kid in the class became the most diehard fascist fanatic, devoted wholeheartedly to the cause because that was all he had in life. When the teacher revealed what he was doing at the end of the movie that kid had a mental breakdown.

I can't remember what the title of that movie was, but recently I've been thinking about it more and more. SJWs remind me of that loser kid. They get off on being part of a mob of fat virginal howler monkeys because their own lives suck.

The movie was The Wave from 1981 - when I was in high school, they actually had us watch this film as part of our history class.

Gary Oldman shouldn't have apologized. I would've preferred a Tyrion-esque courtroom speech calling them out on all their bullshit.

I'm firmly convinced most people don't respect a person who apologizes, even when they did something wrong, so I just don't do it.

I agree, but it's an easier stand to take when it's not your job that's on the line.

Messages In This Thread