rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Glasgow Datasheet (Very Comprehensive)

Glasgow Datasheet (Very Comprehensive)

Quote: (06-24-2014 05:53 PM)Ethan Amarante Wrote:  

Quote: (06-24-2014 10:53 AM)tattiemasher Wrote:  

I won't add too much to the club suggestions here as it's not really my thing, although the last couple of times I've taken a lassie to Nice N Sleazy after a few beers has always worked out well. They do a range of cheap cocktails and decent beers, (White Russian for £3) you can buy a gimmick snack like a Kinder Egg to change it up and keep the banter flowing, and although its loud the atmosphere and ambience, upstairs or downstairs, works really well for pushing kino.

Another bonus for Glasgow is how small the city is and how close all the bars are to each other. 1. If you're taking someone out as opposed to going for night game, you can very easily bar-hop after each drink and end up with an SNL. If you're on Sauchiehall Street you're talking seconds between venues.

2. I'd second the comment about being a bit bolder here in Glasgow as well, not just physically but in terms of your conversation. 3. Many of the girls here, even some of the foreign ones, have dreams of worldwide travel or have only done a few tourist runs in common countries. If you can tell stories about the less common places you've been and give off plenty of experience you're a step ahead.

1. I think this is a very important selling point of Glasgow, thanks for pointing it out. Moving around Sauchiehall Street and Bath Street is incredibly easy and I would regularly visit over five bars / clubs in a night.

2. I'm glad you found this to be the case, too. I've been to a few cities in the UK I liked but in terms of sexually liberated women Glasgow tops the list.

3. Yeah. Weirdly, even being English seemed to give me a sort of exotic appeal and an easy way of talking about my experiences abroad, which seemed to go down incredibly well with the women I met. I imagine that anyone from further away would be able to use this to even greater effect.

You sound like you might be a local. You're a lucky guy if you were brought up here.

You're partly right on me being a local, I'm originally from one of the towns on the outskirts of Glasgow, though I was brought up in other countries as well. Currently on some well-earned travel. [Image: banana.gif]

The foreigner aspect definitely has some mileage here, though I guess like everywhere else some nationalities will have it better than others. I've rarely seen any Eastern European guys with women, on the other hand I'm not surprised any more to see Middle Eastern/SEA guys with local girls. The Mediterraneans used to do well but I'm not sure if the increase in ERASMUS students from there has changed that. South Americans were doing well the last few times I was at events, and there's been a few restaurants opening up themed on Brazil.

And finally, as well as not asking if Scotland is part of England, if the girl is a football fan, steer clear of anything controversial on that topic as well, football can be quite tribal and passionate in the city.

Messages In This Thread