rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

End Game? How do you think you will end up?

End Game? How do you think you will end up?

Quote: (07-27-2011 01:36 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

tenderman100, in your view, what is the source of this perception about Porsches? It is too bad that they have this portrayal in the US since I quite like them (practical, luxurious, fast-ideal in many ways), but why do you think this is? And are girls really actively repulsed by them? What if you're a younger guy in a 911 or a Cayman-same effect?

Two things. First, I don't want to be thought of a potential sugar daddy and a hot car conveys that. Second, the guy who's worked on my cars for years says that Porsche's are beautiful cars until they need to be fixed, and then they become money pits. To use the wine connoisseur phrase, I am a QPR guy -- quality to price ratio. I look for value -- I buy stuff on Ebay or Overstock, work bargains any way I can (it's the businessman in me).

Quote: (07-27-2011 01:36 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

This can change if you travel-a man your age in Colombia(to use just one of many examples) doesn't have this problem. Age gaps are really a bigger issue for older men in the US (and perhaps the rest of the anglo-sphere to a certain extent) than just about anywhere else, I'd say.

I do need to investigate this, no question. As I said, I am new to the PUA scene.

Messages In This Thread