rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ABC producer changes genders 3 times - gets fired in the end

ABC producer changes genders 3 times - gets fired in the end

I think there's a problem that all sides should agree in when it comes to normalizing this stuff.

Wanting to have a sex change is a disorder.

It's a disorder because even if you agree that people should get sex changes and the govt should pay for it, you have to recognize that the person is suffering from some kind if reality meets very different ideals conflict.

I consider myself to be pretty liberal on a lot of issues, and I don't think that trying to normalize trannys is a good idea.

For a couple of reasons.

I think there needs to be more research done into psychological causes before any public money is given over to these cosmetic procedures.

I also think that until we have unlimited money that this should not be on the list of things that public healthcare covers.

In a world where money wasn't an issue,
I'd say ok, let people do what they want. If money weren't an issue then boob implants and plastic surgery would also be covered.

If money weren't issue, the govt would directly pay guys to go out and get good at game as well.

However money is an issue, and I think hat we have to deal essential medicine with limited resources we have before we put money towards all the stuff I mentioned above.

The tranny thing is a big trolling of the liberals more than any other group.

Messages In This Thread