rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poor Women Don't wait for Marriage (Atlantic)

Poor Women Don't wait for Marriage (Atlantic)

Its understandable why men would want to get married, it's not necessarily a beta move. Having routine sex with a high quality woman is a better option that playing the Russian Roulette with one night stands and fuck buddies. Of course this is one perspective, personally I think a lot of men have to realise that the rules of marriage have changed. The provider, protecter role is no longer a uniquely cherished masculine quality.

I know of these naive guys who are just waiting to be picked up by the nearest average looking woman who would like them. So they can get a comfortable job and "do the right thing". I see marriage working with a red pill woman, who is a virgin or has had the minimum of two sexual partners, if anything they could add to your value (Albeit not something you should rely on , being external).

However this is a unrealistic expectation in the West, which explains why a lot of men are going to Asia to find wives. While the "successful" women become bitter, after saturating themselves with feminist rhetoric, to deal with the stresses of work; which men take in their stride. The poor women take the rational choice of opting for benefits and the beta males end up metaphorically castrated, a mere clown to be mocked by the media.

Messages In This Thread