rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Cougar/MILF Datasheet!

The Cougar/MILF Datasheet!

Quote: (06-16-2014 06:12 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I just turned 37. Mexicans in general are extremely difficult for me. Much more than almost every other nationality. The reputation is that Puerto Ricans are the toughest group for white guys, but for me it may be Mexicans. I went home this weekend and every girl I approached was Puerto Rican, not necessarily by choice, but because my circumstances put me in places where most people were Puerto Rican. I didn't get rejected or shit tested at all and I have some really good leads for next time I go back.

Tried closing a Mexican young professional chick last week...didn't work...I'm sure there was chemistry, but I think it would've taken a date or two...which I wasn't willing to give.

Have gotten good vibes from Mexican cougars, but haven't been with any of them. The best Mexican chicks I fare well with are the younger obedient ones who didn't really mind the age gap (they were 4-5 years younger than me during those moments).

I've had my share of issues with Puerto Ricans. Then again, was in my late teens around a decade ago living in NY & just didn't understand game that well. I remember them loving the bad boy cock too, which I generally couldn't provide unless under influence of alcohol.

Anyways, have met Rustler & he is indeed the real deal as we constantly exchange texts, etc too.

Messages In This Thread